Friday, May 11, 2012

Grading!

Sorry for the late post people! I was kinda expecting my webmaster to update but I guess he must be busy or smth. ><

As you all already know, grading is this coming Saturday. I believe you all have been practicing hard for it and well...nothing much to say I guess. Just remember your training! Hee!

For us being graded will need to be at the polycentre at 8.45 am. Please be punctual. I am going to need more alarms for this. Maybe we should get some people to wake us up. So anyway, check your email for more information. 

As for the freshies, your training still goes on and venue will be at the T11 square (as I was informed, you all check your email for confirmation). For those who still not sure or does not know, come in p.e. attire and no accessories please and we train bare-footed. So best to come in slippers or sandals.

Weeeee! Grading! My hands will so be shaking again. >< Anyone else think they gonna be nervous?
Hahahah....Gambatte!!!

Oh one more thing, try to keep our voices down during grading. ^^

-Ezan (The guy that gets nervous on every grading)

No comments:

Post a Comment