Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bokken training!

Konichiwa! Back for another post. So last training was using the bokken or wooden sword and many of us realised that we actually have a lot more to improve on. As for me it was that I have the habit to bend my wrist. And it is wrong as your wrist will hurt...a lot. If it was the real deal then my wrist would have been broken as it is very heavy. And it was good practice for our techniques, seems that most of us just lack in the basic stuff. Other than that is of course the usual sparring. Oh and we had the performance at The Central during the weekends from 7pm to 8pm. We will be having another one this coming weekend. So you can come and look for us!

This may have nothing to do with training but we will be having a chalet this coming Wednesday which is the 13th and it is gonna end at the 15th on the Friday. Some of us already plan on what to do there. I think I'll just plan when i get there. Looking forward to it. Heee. That is it for now. See ya on the next post!

Always remember to keep your back straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment