Thursday, April 7, 2011

First post for 2011

Hey to everyone reading this post. I am the new webmaster for our club so you are gonna see me posting stuff here from now on. Until the position is passed to someone else. Oh it is Ezan by the way. If you do not know me then you can ask around. Although by now everyone should know all the members in the club. So anyway, I will do my best to do my job and not slack around like some irresponsible committee member.

I will try my best to update at least once a week and it should usually be about the trainings but I may add some other stuff too. I want to try and make this blog as interesting as possible so any one's suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated.

Okay moving on before I drift too far, I am suppose to update about the training. So umm...last Saturday's training was how we learned to block and counter. But like the Sensei-s said, it is okay not to counter if you feel that your counter will not be able to reach your enemy. Surviving is the first priority, not attacking. So I believe what we have learned the past weeks is the double strikes and how to block and evade and come back with a counter. A proper one. Oh and good balance, your footing and stuff. Mostly the basics.

As for this week's training, we will be starting to use the bokken(wooden sword) as said by our Zack-Sensei. So those of you who owns a bokken, please remember to bring it for training. And this is also a good chance for us to perfect our techniques! I believe most of us are looking forward to this. ^^

Other than our training to look forward to this Saturday, there is a cos play event in Ngee Ann poly. And I am mentioning this because our club member Aria will be there! She will be cos playing as some character from Katekyo Hitman Reborn that has purple hair and wears a hoodie. I have no idea what the character's name is though. Go-me-ne. I believe it is from morning so anyone that is interested can go there after training. You can take a bus from SP. It should be 74 but I may be wrong so you can check the board if you are not sure. Oh and there is a five dollars entrance fee. I think.

We will also be having a performance at The Central, I think that is what the place is called, which is located somewhere around Clarke Quay. The timing is from 7pm to 8pm. Some of us will be going there so if you are interested or feel like helping out or just bo-tai-bo-chi, you can go there too! I am still talking about this Saturday by the way. Oh and and you get CCA points for helping out. Peace!

One last thing, I am gonna need someone to supply me photos for the blog as I do not have a good camera. So anyone that have any photos to share can send it to me through e-mail. Arigato gosaimas!

Always remember to Ki-ai.

No comments:

Post a Comment