Monday, April 18, 2011

Find us during the CCA showcase!!!

CCA showcase is coming soon! It is from the 27th to 29th April so do look out for us! I am not sure where our booth will be at but I will tell you guys again if I do know where it is so that you can find us easily! There will be a performance too but only on the 27th and 29th of April. The performance area is not confirmed yet so I will let you know in the next post after confirming the performance area. If any of you do not know where it is you can always ask for directions or come to our booth and ask! We will not bite so do not worry. All of us are friendly. We also have a tryout session after the showcase. Hope you sign up and join us! ^^

I guess that is all the information I have for now. Will update soon so check often! See ya at the next post! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment