Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I need your help

Hey all!
To all juniors, seniors and my seniors. I need your help to improve on our blog on cca.sg. After going through a meeting, I realise we really need the blog to be really good. I want the blog to capture other people's attention too. Not just those that are interested in martial arts and the arts we are learning. And so I thought of posting more than just stuff that has got to do with our CCA. Maybe words of wisdom from time to time? I really need your help for this, you can email me your thoughts and ideas. Ask me for it on Saturday or ask around the seniors for my email. I am not going to post my email here because this blog is public. I hope to recieve your co-operation. Let's work hard to make our site the best!

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment